Sites and Services
Furthermore, the services communally stand for the site and Site Content that includes articles, blog posts, comments, images, videos, logos, sounds, graphics, all text, information created or posted by the user, or other materials appearing on the site. All of the elements are safeguarded by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Hence, you are not allowed to reuse, republish, transmit, sell, distribute, display, or reproduce any of the site content without asking legal permission from the authorities of the company.
Moreover, at the time of signing up at Writing Yard, you are supposed to provide accurate and thorough information. Once you have created an account, you are responsible for maintaining your privacy by protecting your passcodes and account details. Likewise, for any activity occurring on your account, you are fully accountable for it. In case of any suspicious activity going on your account, you have to instantly inform us so that we could control it by taking safety measures. Therefore, you are advised to protect your username and passcode from being violated by any unauthorised source.
The site might include links to other websites that are not, by any means, a part of our company. Therefore, we have no association with Third-Party Websites who render whichever testimonial, opinion, advice, service offers, or any kind of information on the site. Similarly, we are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, and usefulness of the content of the Third Party. Henceforth, it is the sole duty of the user to analyse the Third Party Content with keen eyes and active mind, in case of any transgression, the company would be unanswerable.
We are accountable to post articles, reviews, images, comments, and other materials from the users of the sites. However, since we are not the authors or owners of the User Content, we reserve the right to edit, improvise, change, or delete the user content, if we find any of them going contradictory to our post guidelines. The users are allowed to share and post content and materials that are not illegitimate and derogatory. Moreover, you also agree
- To be responsible for any harm resulting from the User Content.
- To grant us the permission of displaying, reproducing, modifying, transferring, and creating derivative works from the User Content.
- That all your content would be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Not to submit content that promotes advertisement and other such marketing methods.
- To own the content your post and that the post should not violate any laws and do not address any controversial topics that could cause injury or hurt other people. Likewise, it should not as well invade the personal space of other users.
- To believe the fact that the company holds the right to remove or edit any User Content if it tends to break the mentioned rules and regulations.