Introduction or abstract is the main component of any kind of writing because it is the foremost thing to be read and gives a substantive idea of the dissertation. Most likely, an abstract is a window from where one can peek the objective of writing as it is a concise summary of work. It defines shortly and attractively the methodology, findings, and conclusion of the research.
The dissertation abstract is like a film trailer and people will read the full script only if they find something interesting in it. It allows the reader whether to study the full manuscript or not. For that reason, it is essential to know the factors that make an abstract impressive. Dissertation provider in the UK is helping to find out the most intriguing abstract for a research paper, thesis, and any type of writing. Therefore, don’t waste time and call now for further assistance in composing an introductory note for your project and check out some elements that you should consider while drafting an abstract.
The abstract should consist of the following elements:
As it is already discussed, an abstract is the first imprint of your dissertation; so, it should cover up the following necessary information:
- Objective: State importance of research. Briefly explanation of the aim behind writing a dissertation.
- Scope: Point out the value of the project. It should clarify the main argument/claim that is going to be solved.
- Method: Describe the methodology by which research aim and objectives are attained.
- Findings: Include the result that will come out (or predict result) at the end of the thesis.
- Conclusion: Give a conclusion based on your research.
Factors to be considered before start writing:
- Topic: Remember, dissertation writing asks for your involvement and attention. For that reason, choose the topic of your interest so that you will be able to work on it consistently and with enjoyment.
- Knowledge: To complete the dissertation on time; it is better to select an area of your expertise because more knowledge you have on the chosen topic will surely enhance the quality of the research.
- Career: Dissertation not only helps to get a degree but also helps to shine up a career. Thus, the preferred issue should match with your career path; as it will assist in finding the desired job and promotion in professional life.
However, writing abstract is an art and it helps you to compose a summary of your long research work. Hence, it is recommended to write the abstract after completing the whole research. In this way, you can tie up nicely all your ideas and there isn’t any gap found between introductory note and conclusion. See, when you write an abstract before research work so there is a chance of editing or re-writing abstract after the development of topic; that is nothing but wastage of time, energy, and resources. Furthermore, revise your draft carefully from top to bottom, review all information and references used in research. However, while drafting abstract, if you face any issue; take all sorts of assistance from Dissertation Provider in the UK.