Experience: 7+ years
Salary: USD 2,220 – 2,960 / month (based on experience)
Expected Notice Period: 2 to 4 Weeks
Shift: IST Full Shift (10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST)
Opportunity Type: Remote
Placement Type: Contractual
Contract Duration: Full-time, 6 months
(*Note: This is a requirement for one of Uplers’ clients)
What do you need for this opportunity?
Google Analytics, Local SEO, HTML / CSS
Assessments to be cleared:
Google Analytics, SEO
Our Hiring Partner is Looking for:
SEO Manager who is passionate about their work, eager to learn and grow, and who is committed to delivering exceptional results. If you are a team player, with a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference, then we want to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
This role is part of a central digital & marketing team, responsible for over 30 hotels and 9 resorts based in the UK and Spain. Our group is known for having unique hotels in fantastic locations, great restaurants and beautiful wedding venues, extensive facilities for everything from small board meetings to huge conferences plus spas, leisure & golf clubs.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to own and execute our organic strategy covering all areas of SEO including technical, on-site, off-site and local optimisation.
Ideally, our successful candidate will blend technical & creative SEO experience both in strategy and implementation & can demonstrate evidence of this.
From planning and implementation to monitoring, our marketing needs to be consistent across all consumer touchpoints. Our ideal candidate is someone who has strong experience in creating and delivering organic strategies activity across a multi-site or multi-brand business, hospitality/hotel experience would be valuable but not essential and luxury brand experience is also desirable. It’s a great time to join our business as the central team evolves to meet new challenges and as we grow the team, its responsibilities and expectations.
What the job involves
- Develop and execute a successful SEO strategy at both group and local levels
- To build incremental traffic and revenue, determining where SEO can contribute to our company goals and creating a tactical list of projects that can move the needle
- To work with our agency partners to ensure both our new web projects and current platforms are built with an SEO-first mindset
- To work with our internal teams and external agencies to develop a customer-based approach to content optimisation
- Utilising all available data points available to report, derive insights and improve our organic performance
- Provide consultancy and support to hotels to help them utilise SEO in their marketing activities
- Contribute to the team effort by developing effective relationships both internally and with agency partners
This Role Requires:
- Proven SEO experience across all areas of organic optimisation including working with development teams for technical optimisation, advising and creating relevant content and experience of local search optimisation
- Experience of working with paid channels to asses where SEO and fuel growth with organic reporting using all relevant tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS. Experience of modern programming languages preferred plus opinions on future technologies
- The ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions & optimise campaigns
- Highly analytical with strong organisational, communication & interpersonal skills
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results
About our Hiring Partner:
With over 35 hotels and resorts across the UK and Spain. The company leads the way in offering luxury accommodation; sumptuous food and drink and quality service. Privately owned, and run by a group of passionate and experienced hoteliers, the Group has grown to become one of Britain’s best loved hotel companies. O properties have a unique style and character – from contemporary buildings in bustling city centre locations to sophisticated manor houses nestled in beautiful country grounds. The hotels offer guests plenty of leisure facilities, some have their own golf course whilst many have extensive Vital Leisure and Spa facilities, offering features such as salt infusion rooms, aromatherapy experience showers, and invigorating ice rooms, a wide range of beauty treatments and the use of a pool and gym.
Our goal is to make hiring reliable, simple, and fast. Our role will be to help all our talents find and apply for relevant contractual remote opportunities and progress in their career. We will support any grievances or challenges you may face during the engagement. You will also be assigned to a dedicated Talent Success Coach during the engagement.
(Note:There are many more opportunities apart from this on the portal. Depending on the assessments you clear, you can apply for them as well).
So, if you are ready for a new challenge, a great work environment, and an opportunity to take your career to the next level, don’t hesitate to apply today. We are waiting for you!